Celebrating 28 Years of Exceptional Service
INTRODUCING FADDIES PREMIER DRY CLEANERS
A BIT ABOUT US
Service Second to None
Fast, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service is well renowned throughout the Hale area. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority.
DUVETS & BEDDING
Life gets a little hectic sometimes and washing and drying bedding can get incredibly time consuming when you've got plenty of other things you'd rather be doing. Leave it to us to ensure you get a high quality finish, and tick it off your to-do list without any hassle. Also with summer just around the corner, what better time to give your duvet a good refresher.
CARPET & RUG CLEANING
Introducing our newest service - professional carpet and rug cleaning. The Bissell Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine cleans better and dries faster than the leading rental carpet cleaner, and cleans in both the forward and backward motion ensuring you get a quality finish in less time. Either we can come to you and do all the hard work for you, or alternatively you can come to us and hire out the machine on a per day basis for a competitive rate. Call us today for a quote, or ask us for more information next time you pop into the shop.
Mon: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Tue: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Wed: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Thu: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms & Conditions, “we” means Faddies Specialist Dry Cleaners and “you” means you – the customer. By using our service you agree to all these terms and conditions.
– Credit card payments for under £10 carry a £1 transaction fee
– All prices are subject to VAT at the current VAT rate
– All prices are subject to change without notice
– Payment must be made in full before release back to you
2. OUR SYSTEM
You will be given an itemised ticket which will show items left for cleaning and the cost. Please check the ticket to confirm the itemising and cost are correct.
Our liability will be limited to 10 times the cost of cleaning the item. If you believe that this value is too low, it can be increased by you to the value of the item and the corresponding cleaning cost will be charged at ten percent of the items declared value. Please make us aware of the declared value when dropping the item off, or when we collect from you. You will then receive a ticket amended to show your declared valuation.
We will require a completed and signed Customer Consent Form to authorise the processing of any item that we consider a risk, or any item where you require cleaning other than listed on the items care label . We also request this form to be completed for processing – curtains, rugs, leather and suede, wedding/beaded/evening dresses, and or other household or non-clothing items. Any item where you request a cleaning process which is not specified on the items care label is entirely your responsibility, and no liability will be accepted by Faddies.
3. COLLECTING ITEMS
Please bring your ticket to collect your items.
Lost tickets will require ID, and you will need to sign for the order collected.
Check your order is complete in the shop as no liability for missing items will be accepted after you leave the shop.
Uncollected items after 3 months will be donated to charity.
4. GENERAL EXCLUSIONS
Faddies will not be liable for the following;
(a) Any item which suffers colour loss/shrinkage/damage during the cleaning process, whereby the manufacturer’s care label instructions have been followed.
(b) Any feather/down filled item.
(c) Any accessory, belts, buckles, buttons, broaches, beading, painted logos, badges, leather trims, furs, signs, zips, hoods, collars and inner linings.
(d) Any item which is damaged by any accessory on that item.
(e) Any ink marks left behind by our ticketing system.
(f) In the event that any garment/item is lost/damaged by us and is part of a set e.g. two piece suit/furnishings/curtains/upholstery/laundry, we will only compensate for that lost/damaged item that is documented on the customers ticket. We will not compensate for retrospective value of set loss/damage.
(g) Any item that does not show cleaning instructions.
(h) Any item that has deliberate crinkles or creased effects on the fabric which are removed during our cleaning process.
(i) Any item with faulty adhesives or interfacing which leave a mark after cleaning.
(j) Any item which, due to wear and tear or due to its integral nature, is unable to withstand an industrial laundered or dry-cleaned process.
Faddies will not be responsible for the following items:
– Glued-on trims – many adhesives will not withstand the solvents used in cleaning, especially if affected by exposure to light or if more than one year old.
– Tassels – these may have been weakened by the effects of light.
– Tie-backs – many of these are not designed to be dry-cleaned. Some are stiffened with plastic liners and often glued during make-up for ease of manufacture.
– Weights in the bottoms of curtains – these can be small, round, lead weights or chains that can do untold damage during cleaning as they are smashed against the cage sides during the tumbling action. Customer must remove if possible.
– Swags and tails – these are often cut on the cross (bias) to aid the drape. They can be pulled out of shape during cleaning.
– Silver and gold painted designs – most pigments only adhere lightly to the surface of the fabric and can be lost during cleaning. Some may survive the first or second clean, but loss can be progressive over each clean, depending on the amount of mechanical action they are subjected to. Please be aware we are not responsible for this loss.
– Flocked velvet may change in nature and become hardened.
– Watermarks contained within the fabric – May not be possible to be removed during cleaning.
– Old or poor stitching – May loosen during cleaning.
– Weakened Fabric as a result of ultra violet light exposure – May only be noticeable after they are taken down. Weak fabric may be damaged during cleaning.
– Shrinkage – In the cleaning process may be up to 10%. Stretching post-cleaning may restore some of this length, but they may relax over time.
- Duvets, bedspreads, upholstery covers, antique items, table cloths, leather and suede items.
Please note that adhesives, defects and faults which were previously camouflaged in manufacture may become more apparent after the cleaning process, and although every care is taken, we cannot always disguise natural flaws or totally remove adhesives, or stretching techniques employed by the manufacturer. These items may “age” after cleaning. All items are therefore only accepted by us for cleaning at your own risk.
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied, please return the item to Faddies within 24 hours with the receipt, ensuring it is returned unworn/unused with the original packaging. Failure to do so will invalidate any potential complaint.
Faddies liability for any reason is limited to the to 10 times the cleaning cost, this will be the basis of the purchase cost unless you have declared a higher value when the item was deposited for cleaning and the higher cleaning cost fee paid in full, all cleaning cost must be paid in full, the depreciated value of the item is determined below:
- We will not be liable for any items not collected within 3 months after dropping-off such items. The items will be donated to charity.
– Any claim settled by us will be on condition that it is accepted by you as full and final settlement.
— in the event that an item is misplaced or lost compensation will only be paid if the item is not found after 8 weeks.
– We will not be liable for any damage which is not related to or caused by the cleaning process.
– We will not be liable for any claim which is excluded under the General Exclusions paragraph above, or if you haven’t followed the process for making a claim under the Customer Service paragraph above.
– We would only potentially compensate you once liability is proven by us, only once the age, original value and proof of purchase from you is clearly established. We do not replace old for new and will need proof of the age and purchase value. We will apply a depreciated value to the item(s) as set out as the following percentage deductions on age of the item(s); 6-12 months - 50%, 13-24 months - 70%, 25/36 months - 85%, and over 37 months - 100%.
- At Faddies discretion, we may offer a replacement based on the description on the claim form. If our replacement is offered and is rejected by the customer, no further compensation will be given.
– If there is doubt as to the cause of damage to any item then an independent third party will be appointed. The result of such analysis will be final and will form the basis for any compensation due. The costs of any such analysis shall be paid for by the party which the third party assessor deems liable.
We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions at any time without notice.